88x31






Powered 
by Blogger









Weblog 
Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


ClickThru HotSpot!





Name:
Location: United States





  • Who Links Here


Saturday, February 10, 2007

RSS for feedless web sites

Would you like to monitor some web pages in an RSS reader but they don't have a feed?

Lately, I've been using feedity.com, it's a service that will create a free feed for web pages that don't have one and they update the feeds several times a day. It's the easiest one that I have used so far and anyone can easily create a feed for just about any site, no signing-up required.

In order to create and enjoy an RSS feed, all a person has to do is: type or paste in the address (URL) of the page that you want to monitor, then put the address (URL) of the generated RSS feed into your favorite reader. It's that simple and easy to do.

If your looking for a free desktop RSS reader, then I recommend, "Feedreader," but download the beta one because it has a couple extra features and in my experience, works better.

I'm glad that I finally started using RSS feeds, I had no idea how useful they really were.

Technorati tags:

Comments on "RSS for feedless web sites"

 

post a comment