88x31






Powered 
by Blogger









Weblog 
Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


ClickThru HotSpot!





Name:
Location: United States





  • Who Links Here


Monday, August 07, 2006

Automatic click for links

I'm liking the Firefox web browser more and more, especially since I learned about an extension named Greasemonkey that allows a userscript by the name of Autoclick to function. With Autoclick installed all a person needs to do is hover over a link on a web page for 1.5 seconds and it will automatically open the link without clicking! Of course, if I'm really in a hurry, I can still click the link like before.

First install the Greasemonkey extension for Firefox then install the Autoclick userscript. I believe Greasemonkey is available for IE as well but I haven't tried it.

That's all there is to it. :)

Comments on "Automatic click for links"

 

Blogger Jordan said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Why would you ever need a feature like that. In most cases it is quicker to just click on the link.

 

post a comment