88x31






Powered 
by Blogger









Weblog 
Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


ClickThru HotSpot!





Name:
Location: United States





  • Who Links Here


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Two romantic movies

I enjoyed watching a film the other day named "The Lake House," It's a story about a medical Doctor, played by Sandra Bullock, that falls in love with an architect, played by Keanu Reeves, but the architect is literally living two years in the past. The architect lived in a house on a lake that the Doctor rented two years later and they start communicating with each other through the mail box which somehow transports there letters back and forth to each other through time.

Some parts of the film are little hard to follow but if watched a second time it all makes sense. It's not very often that I enjoy watching a film as much as I did this one.




An older film that I enjoyed watching which involves two people falling in love and live in separate times is named "Somewhere in Time," starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.



Technorati tags:


Comments on "Two romantic movies"

 

Blogger Fiona said ... (8:15 AM) : 

I recently saw oth of these as well. I loved The Lake House. It was very different from the usual movies I watch when I go out with my husband but I loved the romantic escapism of an afternoon with Keanu and Sandra.

 

Blogger Susan L. Prince said ... (7:47 PM) : 

I enjoyed the Lake House and Somewhere In Time is on my "all time favorites" list.

 

post a comment