88x31






Powered 
by Blogger









Weblog 
Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


ClickThru HotSpot!





Name:
Location: United States





  • Who Links Here


Monday, July 10, 2006

Deleting an undeletable windows folder

I recently had this folder on my pc that would not delete no matter what I tried and it was driving me crazy. After searching the internet for a solution I ran across a free program named Unlocker 1.8.3 available for download from Softpedia. All I had to do was right click on the folder and select the unlocker option, a dialog box said the folder was not locked but it could still help me. Unlocker gave me some more options and I chose to delete the folder, in a few seconds more the folder was finally deleted. Yay!!

Comments on "Deleting an undeletable windows folder"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 AM) : 

Thank you So much!, i lost hours trying with an undeletale folder until i read your blog. The link in Unlocker 1.8.3 send you to a blank page, but trying the netx one (Softpedia) and looking for the unlocker finaly do the same as you. thank you again, "saludos desde Mexico"

 

post a comment